Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Grrrrrrrrrrr....... Jen has got to go !!!!!



How horrible is that girl! Who the heck does she think she is? I don't think that girl has ever taken a good picture. Yes, I am talking about the infamous Jen Big Brother 8. Talk about a trouble maker when she accused Nick of trying to kiss her. Barf - O- Rama!!! And now she's walking around in that nasty red unitard. She is a total waste of space. it's hard for me to believe that she is a Nanny. I hope her host family is watching.


Also, don't get me started on cry baby Amber. She cries at the drop of a hat. Don't get me wrong, I really like her, but she needs to get a handle on her emotions.

I really have to say that my favorites are Dustin and Kail.


I think Nick and Danielle are really cute together and I hope that Danielle give's Evil dick a chance. I don't think he's that bad.


All in all Jen is a total biotch and has got to go!!!!!!!! Can't stand her!

No comments: