Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Kelsey comes for a visit

Kelsey arrived via United Airlines on 7/21/07. We were so glad to see her. She is soooo beautiful! The very next day we went to Hersheypark. I test-drove a car at Sutliffe Chevrolet to get her a free ticket. We had a great time and she stayed at Pam's that night. She got to see Omi and Papa Bill, Steve, Dani and Derek. I'm sure she felt like she was being pulled in all directions. On Friday night we went to the Homewood Suites for Kassidy's birthday party with her friends to spend the night and swim. We left the next day around 10:30. Kelsey did not sleep too well, as we had to sleep on a sofa bed, but she says she could not sleep and I got up at 2:00 to go to the bathroom. I found Kelsey on the floor in a corner, on the computer. I guess she fell asleep around 4. When we got home, she fell asleep around 12 and woke up at 3. The next day we went to see Harry Potter, courtesy of Megan - she had a free ticket for me.



Kelsey's visit was over before you knew it. She and Kassidy slept at Mom's on Monday night, and poor Kelsey was so sick from 12:00 amd to 3:00 am in the morning. They didn't get much sleep at all. Nanny was a little upset when they got back from the airport. I chalk it up to being extremely tired. KELSEY - - We Miss You !!!

No comments: