Monday, July 16, 2007

Please Kelsey Pleaaaaasssssseeeeeee!!!!!!!






Hi Kelsey,

I really hope that you change your mind about coming here. You don't know how much we are looking forward to your visit. Kassidy and I were in tears hearing that you did not want to come. You told Kassidy that you would be here for her birthday. She is soooo looking forward to seeing you. We made plans on the 27th to stay at the Homewood Suites and she was gonna have some friends sleep over with her. It is a 2 room suite and I thought you could stay with us. I think you would have a wonderful time. We were going to go to the new Mexican restaurant while you were here. It is basically just like El Rodeo, but it is beside the Harrisburg Mall and it is HUGE! Please please please reconsider and come to PA for a visit. You can bring your laptop and be on the internet all you want to. We miss you sooooo much. I know I am speaking for Nanny, Omi and Papa, and Megan as well.

Love,

Aunt Kris and Kassidy




No comments: