Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thursday, Cloudy and Overcast

Before I talk about the weather, let me tell you about Phillips. It was sooooo good. We decided to take advantage of the early bird special so that we could save 2.00 per person on the buffet. We got there at 3:30 and left about 5:00. We got back to the hotel and I had to really digest because my stomach hurt so bad. After that, we went miniature golfing again. Because we ate so early, I went to bed at 9:30.

Now for the weather. Okay, enough is enough. I awoke at 6:30 to what seemed a promising morning. I got dressed and then woke Kassidy and we ventured down to the water. I couldn't believe that after 5 days I was actually standing on the beach. Kassidy wanted to collect seashells.

We found some, but mostly they were all broken. What we did find were very many jelly fish bodies, no legs, just bodies so they looked like silicone implants laying all over the beach. I told Kassidy that
Spongebob would have had a field day.

Right now Wayne is cooking breakfast - today it's ham and cheese omelets and home fries. Definately diet time when we return home.

I just wish we could lay out on the beach and get some sun. The weatherman on tv just said it's been Rain after Rain after Rain. I hope it changes before we go home.

1 comment:

nanny joan said...

good blog Krissy-little. You really covered it all. I wish we could have spent more time on the beach since Friday was so nice. You picked a good place and you certainly can't be responsible for the weather. Mother Nature picked a horrible time to decide rain was much needed. I did have fun for the most part - just watching the people is always fun for me.