Saturday, June 16, 2007

Ebersole Family Reunion

Today was the reunion at Joann's house out near Middletown. Megan and Robbie went with us and we got there around 12. I had brought along 2 photo albums of when Mom and Dad first got married. In attendance were Joann of course, David and Connie, daughter and husband and 2 grandsons, Doreen and Kenneth, John and Sherry, Beth and Brian, Donald, Ted and Judy, Mary Lou and Tom, grandaughters Samantha and Jennifer (Megan made 2 new friends in her newfound cousins), Pat and Jack, Karen and John, D-in-L Rachel, son Jakey, and a couple others I am not quite sure of. I swear Joann's house has not changed one bit since I remember it as a child. The food was great. Little did I know mom had volunteered me to bring broccoli casserole, but I knew nothing of it until Joann asked me if brought any food. I asked, "was I supposed to bring anything?" and she said that mom said I would be bringing something. It would have been nice of her to let me know. There was plenty of food none the less. It was a great time seeing everyone again. I'm really glad Megan and Robbie went. WE REPRESENTED!

No comments: