Thursday, June 18, 2009

Well it's about time!



Hi Everyone!


I bet you're all surprised to see me posting on my blog. I was just looking at das beaglehaus and The Neibert Diaries and I was feeling the need. My weight loss is now at 53 pounds. A lot more since my last post. Kassidy has been in Connecticut for the last 2 weeks and she is coming home tomorrow. I can't wait to see her, I miss her so much. I am working from 3 to 11 today because the bank has a Disaster Recover Exercise, so this is my shift.


I'm so excited for Hawaii. I got a new tattoo to celebrate the occasion. This makes number 5 for me. Kassidy has not seen it yet.
I can't wait til she does. I'm really looking forward to our families getting to spend time together, because they are so far away from me. I miss you guys more than you know.
Well, I hope you enjoyed this blog post. I know it has been way too long! I'll try to write again soon!

No comments: