Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Sleepy in Seattle



Got up at 3:00am on Tuesday 9/12 to prep for my flight to Seattle to see my big Sis. I arrived at 10:30 am west coast time. I actually arrived 20 minutes early. Once Kelly picked me up we went to a Vietnamese Restaurant call Tran Pho and I had my first ever Chicken Pho which is a type of chicken noodle soup with rice noodles, chicken and spices. They also give you sprigs of mint and bean sprouts to add to it if you wish. Then there was this sauce - some kind of a bean curd paste and also some hot sauce. I opted not to use either one. At the end of the meal they presented us with the bill and a cream puff, which I ate only half of . Very inexpensive and very low fat.

When we got to Kelly's I unpacked and then we took the dogs for a long one hour walk around the neighborhood. She wore me out. I usually take a 45 minute walk about every other day, but not with 70lbs (Trixie) on my arm. Shewweee!!!

We got back to the house and then Kelsey arrived home from school. We then headed to Seattle Center to see the Space Needle. Wow, what a view! After this we came home, had dinner and I was barely able to stay awake to watch Big Brother. I went to bed around 9pm. Very very sleepy! It was a great first day. More fun tomorrow!

No comments: